Personal Car Leasing is a method of financing a new vehicle in a convenient, cost effective and hassle-free way with minimum outlay.
The main types of Personal Car Leasing are:-
Personal Contract Hire
Personal Contract Purchase
These are explained in detail in the Personal Car Leasing Options section.
Why choose Personal Car Leasing?
- You’ve discovered the benefits of car leasing and prefer it to ownership
- You’ve opted out of your company car scheme for tax purposes
- Your employer has offered you a company car allowance in lieu of a company car
- You can claim a mileage allowance whenever you use you car in the course of your job
Personal Car Leasing – points to consider
There are a number of aspects to Personal Car Leasing that should be considered:-
- Servicing and Maintenance
- Gap Insurance
- End Of Contract Options
- Fair Wear & Tear
- Insuring your vehicle
- Road Tax
- Taking your lease car abroad
Clicking on any of the above links will take you to dedicated sections with full information on each of the topics.