There’s no avoiding the costs of Servicing, Repairs and Tyres on your Lease Vehicle – but these costs can be reduced by planning ahead and adding Maintenance to your Lease Contract. By adding a Maintenance Package, you can protect yourself against unexpected costs and price increases on parts & labour, and enjoy the benefits of guaranteed fixed cost motoring for the entire term of your Contract.
What are Maintenance Contracts?
Maintenance Contracts are Car Leasing or Contract Hire agreements where the cost of one or more of the following items are included in your monthly rental:-
Routine Servicing (as required by the Manufacturer)
All new vehicles come with a Manufacturer’s Warranty, which guarantees to replace failed components for a fixed period of time with no charge for the parts or labour, subject to the vehicle being looked after and serviced at the correct intervals.
But this should not be confused with Car Maintenance Contracts, which cover you for the cost of routine servicing, and any components and tyres that wear out gradually due to normal usage. These things are not covered by the Manufacturer’s Guarantee.
Benefits of Maintenance Service Contracts
These are the benefits of Vehicle Maintenance Contracts:-
- Fixed cost motoring for the duration of your Car Leasing Contract
- Cheaper than paying for servicing and repairs as needed
- No unexpected bills when things go wrong
- Protection against future price increases on parts and labour
- Servicing and repairs by an approved garage in your locality
- Tyre replacement by an approved Dealer in your locality
- No need to pay for work done and then claim it back
- Reduced administration as no supplier invoices or expense claims
- Your vehicle is kept in peak condition throughout your Contract
- 24 Hour dedicated Driver Support Hotline for all Maintenance queries
- Vehicle collection and delivery or a courtesy car arranged
- Vehicles returned washed and valeted
- Breakdown Services are included (Roadside Rescue, Recovery & Home Start)
Please remember that all Maintenance Contracts are not the same, and different leasing companies will include different things in their Car Leasing Maintenance Packages. So please check this out carefully.