What are the benefits of leasing a car or van?
Car Leasing is a convenient, cost-effective and hassle-free way of financing a new vehicle, and there are many benefits of leasing a car rather than purchasing one, whether you choose Business Contract Hire or Personal Car Leasing.
Check out the main Benefits of Car Leasing.
Here are the main benefits
- Fixed monthly payments – easy budgeting of your motoring costs
- All Servicing & Maintenance costs and Roadside Rescue can be included
- Road Tax is usually included for the duration of your lease
- Flexible terms and mileage allowance to suit your needs
- A brand new car every 2 or 3 years, avoiding the costs of running an old vehicle
- Low initial outlay compared to purchasing a vehicle
- You can often afford to drive a better car than if you were buying a vehicle
- No worries about the depreciation risks associated with ownership
- Avoid the hassle of disposing of a used vehicle every time you change your car
- No need to trail around the dealers looking for the best part-exchange price
- Free delivery (and collection) of your new lease car to your home or office
- You are able to put your Personalised Registration Number on the lease car
- You can take your lease car abroad on holiday or business
- Simply hand the vehicle back at the end with no further commitment
- Flexibility to extend the lease at the end of the term for a further 6 or 12 months
- You may be able to purchase your lease car as one of your End Of Contract Options
Additional Car Leasing Benefits for businesses
- Up to 100% Tax Relief available on the lease rental payments
- VAT registered businesses can claim 50% of the vat back on cars (100% on commercial vehicles)
- All the vat can be reclaimed on the Maintenance element of your car lease
- Contract Hire vehicles will not appear on your balance sheet, improving your accounts
- Improve cashflow by taking advantage of the low initial outlay available
- Fleet Management and Accident Management Services can be part of your contract
- Reduced administrative costs, especially when leasing cars with Maintenance
If you’re looking for a straightforward way to finance your new car, where you can simply hand it back at the end of the contract period, and you have no desire to ever own the vehicle, then Vehicle Leasing may well be for you.
If you’d like to learn more about Car Leasing, then you’re welcome to:-
- Sign up for the Car Leasing Guide RSS Feed
- Subscribe to our Blog and receive each new Blog Post direct to your email inbox
- Check out ‘The Car Lease Guide eBook – A Plain English Guide To Car Leasing’